- The Functional Solution Architect / Salesforce Business Analyst will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com.
- Specific areas of concentration include:
- Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Leading discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation and solution presentations.
- Defining Personas.
- Documenting requirements in User Story format.
- Organizing and driving process reengineering sessions
- Identifying and creating an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components.
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps.
- Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Presenting to executive level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Participate and guide customers through user acceptance test planning and execution.
- An understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations. Able to clearly communicate those to customers.
- Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Education and Required Experience:
- 8+ Years of experience as a Salesforce BA/ Solution Architect / Techno Functional Salesforce Consultant.
- In depth Knowledge of Salesforce Service cloud and Einstein Bot implementation required.
- Knowledge on Story Grooming , Funcational Analysis, Story Boarding, User Persona Creation, Use case Senario, Process Flow design
- Experience with Agile methodology and Agile
- Comfortable Building and demonstrating Prototype in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable .
- Experience with interacting eith External systems via Salesforce Callout.
- Strong understanding of the Service Business process for the following is desired.
- Located and able to work in the U.S.from a home office and able to travel on average of 40% post COVID
- NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP.