Brief Summary of Role:
Salesforce Developers form the technical foundation of our delivery teams. They are primarily responsible for completing tasks that require development skills, such as troubleshooting, enhancement development as well as new development. Our openings provide an excellent opportunity for those looking to get into the cloud computing space to participate on one of our many innovative cloud adoption projects at high-profile clients.
Salesforce Developers will need to understand the architecture of the client-specific applications we are developing as well as strong working knowledge of the underlying cloud platform. We also expect Software Developers to provide creative contribution to improving our clients’ cloud environments as well as our own internal methods and assets.
- Design and develop technical solutions in Salesforce, extensive experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform using declarative platform tools (Workflow Rules, Process Builders, Visual Flows, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Develop and maintain templates, Email Alerts, Custom Settings, Permission Sets, and Sharing Rules. Salesforce configuration including security, custom objects, layouts, and reports
- Extensive experience in Salesforce development using Apex, SOQL, VisualForce, Aura components, and Lightning Web Components
- Ability to understand an existing architecture and deliver technical specifications on what the clients need while adhering to overall product architecture & organization standards
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years’ professional experience with supporting or developing applications with an object-oriented architecture; SaaS product or service preferred
- Experience of Salesforce Core Clouds to be able to integrate Docusign CLM and Docusign E-sign with Salesforce.
- Experience in SFDC configuration and mapping features to the business requirements, played an active role in functional and technical grooming
- Play a hands-on role during all phases of the lifecycle including plan, coding, code reviews, testing and support
- Experience developing within a declarative application platform preferred
- Experience in working with CD/CI DevOps various tools GitHub, BitBuket, Jenkins, RLM, SonarCube, Artifactory etc
- Good understanding of Salesforce technology, best practices of coding standards.
- Working knowledge in SDLC process, Agile Scrum Methodology experience (Preferred)
- Experience in ALM Quality Center and JIRA tools
- Ability to collaborate with the partner teams, user community, business analysts and Tech management to contribute to innovative & best-in-class solutions for our business
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment and has client interfacing skills
- Experience and desire to work in a multi-region global delivery environment
- Proactive and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the client and deliver on project goals
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Preferred certifications: Salesforce Platform App Builder and Salesforce Platform Developer I/II
- Located and able to work in the U.S. (or Canada) from a home office and able to travel on average of 40% post COVID